* 0.3mm Needle/Nozzle
* 1/3oz Fluid Color Cup
* Pre-Set Cut-Away Handle
* Double Action
* Spray Pattern: Hairline to 3/4"
* Designed for Hi-Control of Hi-Precision Work, the Hi-Line series has all the features of the Plus series.
* Larger threads on the nozzle offer a more secure
fit and better centering of the nozzle on the body.
* MAC Valve allows for more control and stippling effects
* The gravity feed cup features a smooth inside
taper which provides quick and easy clean up.
Featuring the ultimate in air control directly at the nozzle with Iwata's new Micro Air Control (MAC) Valve Technology, this Hi-Line Series brush doesn't just change air pressure instantly, it changes the way you airbrush. This brush uses larger diameter threads on the nozzle than the High Performance Series. This makes the nozzle much stronger when tightening it onto the airbrush and ensures better centering of the nozzle when it screws onto the airbrush body. This Hi-Line Series brush is now made with PTFE needle packing, a dual-purpose cutaway, pre-set handle and one-piece auxiliary lever/needle chucking guide.